Our Commitment to You
Our Commitment to You
Essential Healthcare Group’s goal is to provide you with the highest quality clinical services and cost-efficient healthcare in a comfortable and safe environment. We aim to offer a degree of expertise, convenience and simplicity that is unmatched via our commitment to patient satisfaction and our commitment to quality.
Our Commitment to Patient Satisfaction
At Essential Healthcare Group your admitting time is short and simple, parking is ample and nearby and there are no miles of hallways or other confusing barriers to navigate—just a pleasant clinic environment. Our patient satisfaction surveys repeatedly earn high praise for our physicians and specialized staff; 99 percent of our patients give us “satisfied” or “very satisfied” ratings.
Our Commitment to Quality
At Essential Healthcare Group we support safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, the patient’s family, physicians, and staff. Our office staff is helpful and compassionate with two main priorities: you and your health.
As part of our commitment to quality care, the management of Essential Healthcare Group implemented a Continuous Quality Improvement Process at its inception. Each quarter, our Quality Committee reviews many items, including:
- Patient Satisfaction Review where survey results, patient comments and any complaints are addressed. Prior patient suggestions have led to the addition of a larger variety of magazines and a television in our reception area; short wait times; and the hiring of a telephone consultant to help us make our phone system as “patient-friendly” as possible.
- Medical Records Review to be sure that our chart documentation is accurate and current.
- Credentials Review to verify that our doctors, nurses and medical staff have up-to-date training and licenses.
- Peer Review where our doctors review each other’s charts to be sure the best possible medical care is being provided.
- Infection Control Review to verify proper equipment sterilization, and patient and employee safety in accordance with OSHA guidelines.